AIM - BattleStorm AIM - BattleStorm

Awesome stuff, love the symphonic elements! Instant 5 and download, can't wait to hear more :D

NahuPyrope responds:

Thanks so much dude!, if you liked this maybe you'll like my Daybreak EP too!

Lunacy Lunacy

Awesome stuff! BRUTAL ending, love it.

JDawg00100 responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you think so :D

ISO-Metaljonus ISO-Metaljonus

Awesome stuff! Ferocious from start to finish, love it.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude!

Wild Ride Wild Ride

This is great! Beautiful sound quality, really ambient and atmospheric. Love it!

Defeat And Deception GBP Defeat And Deception GBP

Awesome stuff! This just sounds fantastic from start to finish, really nice work. Can't wait to hear more!

THEBUTTERMILKBANDITS responds:

THANKS

The Power To End Us All The Power To End Us All

Fantastic! Absolutely worth the wait, awesome stuff :) Reminds me of Polyphia but way heavier, love it!

Green Hill Zone (Version 2) Green Hill Zone (Version 2)

Nice! There's a huge improvement with this version, especially comparing the two side by side. It's much clearer and in your face! Awesome job. Have you thought about trying a Chemical Plant or Flying Battery Zone cover? Both of those sound great in a metal style :)

1bnKalbatin responds:

No.. I might consider doing that then

Escape Artist Escape Artist

This is brilliant, really nice work on this one. Killer riffs and amazing tones, that bass is just massive! Instant download, can't wait to hear more.

AudioLion responds:

Thank you! This was my first time side chaining a gated sine wave on both the kick and bass tracks so I'm really glad that someone noticed!

Manhunt Manhunt

Awesome work on this, really interesting mix and structure that just doesn't let up. I love the vocals! Reminds me of Lemmy's signature style. Can't wait to hear more new stuff from you guys.

Leelius responds:

Thank you very much for listening! I'm sure Timothy will be more than flattered about your comment on his vocals. We are both fans of Lemmy

This Place This Place

I really enjoyed this, love the riffs and those vocals sound great. Awesome job!

Torzelan responds: